- 300g fine green beans
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 100g artichokes drained and cut in half
- 100g sliced mushrooms
for the dressing
- 2 finely diced shallots
- 20g roasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seed oil
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add in your beans and cook for 3 minutes until they’re quite soft but still retain a little crunch, set aside.
- Place a large pan on a moderate heat, add a tablespoon of olive oil then your artichokes and cook till their a nice caramelized golden colour. Than add to the green beans.
- Wipe out the pan, add another tablespoon of olive oil and saute the sliced mushrooms over a high heat till golden. Add to the green beans and artichoke mix.
- To make the dressing mix together the balsamic vinegar, pumpkin seed oil, olive oil, shallots and pumpkin seed. Give everything a good stir than pour over the salad and toss well before serving.